40 Hours via Zoom
Thursday, January 11, 2024 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Friday, January 12, 2024 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Saturday, January 13, 2024 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Monday, January 22, 2024 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Tuesday, January 23, 2024 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Wednesday, January 24, 2024 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Friday, February 2, 2024 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Saturday, February 3, 2024 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Barbara A. Burr, Esquire
Lisa Herrick, PhD
Special Guest Speakers to be announced
Full Attendance is required to be eligible for Certificate of Training. Please note, all times are in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
Live, Online Training via Zoom. Recordings will not be made.
Course Description: includes further information such as the trainers’ bios, descriptions of Continuing Education Credits and other details.
What distinguishes Lisa and Barb’s Mediation Skills Training?
The Mediation & Interest-Based Negotiation Skills Training is a highly interactive workshop that is designed to teach participants all they need to know to emerge ready to competently and confidently conduct mediations and serve on Collaborative teams. The Training follows a model in which Trainers:
- Tell – Trainers describe mediation and conflict resolution concepts and skills;
- Show – Trainers demonstrate the concepts and skills through “fishbowl” demonstrations; and
- Practice – Participants engage in exercises and role plays to try on the concepts and skills in a safe environment and develop muscle memory so that they can take the learning back to their practice.
The training also leads participants through a rich and multi-faceted exploration of their own experience with conflict and conflict-management style. The workshop involves a powerful focus on self-awareness and practice using this awareness to improve ability to manage conflict with colleagues, as well as to help high-conflict clients move through impasse.
Comments from Past Participants:
- The Workshop was amazing in all aspects.
- The hands-on guidance was so helpful!
- I loved the balance of lecture, demonstration and role play.
- The best part were Lisa and Barb’s insights about what to try in the moment of conflict.
- I would take any training about conflict offered by Barb and Lisa – I always learn so much.
- I learned to love the role plays by Day 2 and they were invaluable.
EARLY BIRD (through November 30, 2023): $1,395
REGULAR (after November 30, 2023): $1,595
Training Refund Policy
- A $50.00 Administration Fee will be charged for any cancellation.
- A Refund less the Administration Fee will be provided to a Registrant if written request is received by December 22, 2023.
- No refunds after December 22, 2023.