PREVIOUSLY PRESENTED COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE TRAINING
June 10 – 11, 2021 – Creating a Child-Focused Parenting Plan
Presented (via Zoom) by Lisa Herrick, PhD with help from Barbara Burr, J.D.
September 17 – 18, 2020 – Mediation & Interest-Based Negotiation Skills Training
Presented by Barbara Burr, Esquire and Lisa Herrick, PhD
Distance Learning/Live Component
November, 2019 – A Collaborative Bootcamp: Advanced Skill Training All day training for the Virginia Academy of Collaborative Professionals, in Charlottesville, VA. Presented with Barbara Burr, J.D.
- Nightmare Case; Dream Team: When Mental Illness is a Question 3-Hour workshop at the International Academy of Collaborative
- Professionals (IACP) Forum.Presented with Lynn Fletcher, J.D., Jennifer Bradley, J.D. and Adele D’Ari, Ed.D.
- Power, Privilege and Entitlement In Collaborative Cases3-Hour workshop at the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) Forum.Presented with Barbara Burr, J.D. and Brandes Ash, J.D.
- Understanding our Most Difficult Clients in Mediation.All day training for the Mediation Training Coalition in Leesburg, Virginia.Presented with Debra Nackman, Ph.D. and Debbie Beach, L.C.S.W.
January, 2019 – Creating Child Focused Parenting PlansTwo-Day training for attorneys and mental health professionals in the Washington DC metro area. Presented with Barbara Burr, JD, Erin Golding, JD and Adele D’Ari, Ed.D.
2018 – Creating Child Focused Parenting Plans All day training for the Collaborative Law Alliance of New Hampshire
- “Mastering Crucial Moments in Separation and Divorce”
One day presentation to the Virginia Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Annual Conference.
- “Divorce: A developmental crisis: Synthesizing theory, linking to practice, and working for clients’ highest transformative outcomes.”
One day advanced training for The Collaborative Council of the Redwood Empire, Collaborative Practice Marin and Integrated Mediation Bay Area.
- “Delving into the Heart of Conflict” – One day advanced training on navigating impasse.
- “Beyond Competence: The Art of Helping People Get Divorced”
Presenting a One Day training
- “Creating the Conditions for Change: Divorce as a Developmental Experience” Presenting a Pre-Forum Institute
- Collaborative Professionals of Washington, Seattle WA – Annual Conference
- Ontario Collaborative Law Federation (OCLF), Toronto, Canada – Navigating Emotional Currents in Collaborative Divorce – A One-Day Training
- Upping Your Game: The Balancing Act Between Tending and Moving. Workshop at AAML Annual Conference, Chicago, IL
- Collaborative Law Association of the Rochester Area (CLARA) – Navigating Emotional Currents in Collaborative Divorce – A One-Day Training
- Panel Presentation to: The Financial Planning Association of Maryland “Collaborative Practice for Divorcing Clients”
- Navigating Emotional Currents in Collaborative Divorce – A Two-Day Training Collaborative Divorce Association of the Capital District (CDACD), Albany NY
- AFCC Workshop, “Tending and Moving; The Balancing Act”. Kansas City, MO
- IACP Workshop, “Upping Your Game”, San Antonio, TX
- Presentation at The Divorcing Brain Symposium, “The Initial Interview with Clients”, Richmond, VA.